Are you buying Azure through the Microsoft Portal and charging it to your credit card each month? There’s a better way to pay for your Azure consumption – and it’s easier and less expensive than buying through the portal.
With the Server and Cloud Enrollment (SCE) from Microsoft, you simply agree up front to spend at least $1200 per year on Azure, and in return you save up to 40% on those consumption costs. Account management is simplified under the SCE, so no more tracking those credit card charges.
Quick facts about moving from the Azure Portal to the SCE:
- Purchasing Azure through the portal requires monthly credit card payments; the SCE invoices you quarterly or annually to streamline account management.
- You’ll save up to 40% on the cost of Azure with the SCE vs. buying through the Portal.
- The SCE is a 12 month agreement with a total spend commitment of $1200 – $100/month. If you decide to not use Azure after these 12 months, simply let the agreement lapse.
- You don’t need to be an existing Microsoft customer to sign an SCE – this can be your first and only agreement with Microsoft.
- By making an up-front commitment, you can leverage Microsoft programs to pay a partner like COMPAREX to help better architect your Azure footprint.
Our licensing experts can show you how quickly you can simplify your Azure purchasing and usage by moving to the SCE, saving you money and time. Fill out the form below and we’ll help you get started today.