Field Sales Account Manager, Full-Time Position
COMPAREX is a market leading cloud licensing and managed services provider. We serve our clients in over 35 countries; providing world-class technical expertise and a commitment to customer service excellence. We believe that our employees are the key to our company’s success. We’re looking for talented employees who can innovate, create and inspire in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
The Canadian subsidiary has been recently awarded as the Fastest Rising Star from CDN, and Microsoft Partner of the Year for P-Seller.
We are searching for a Key Account Manager to serve the Canadian organization in a hyper growth start-up company environment.
The Key Account Manager, Cloud Field Sales (Field KAM) is an outside sales role that is responsible for driving new cloud technology business development with new customers. The Field KAM is a highly motivated individual with deep sales experience and Microsoft Cloud product and services knowledge.
This is a consultative selling position, one that articulates the business value that cloud based technologies can provide to businesses as well as the services to support migrating to and supporting these new technologies.
To Apply for this position, please go to https://comparexcanada.applytojob.com/apply
Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position will be responsible for developing business Transformation opportunities on Microsoft Cloud technologies and related services through prospecting, transformation workshop setting and meetings with customers to drive demand for Microsoft Cloud opportunities, driving cloud technology revenues for COMPAREX Canada.
The Field KAM will:
- Prospect and develop “net new” customers for cloud within the assigned region/set of accounts with a focus on both licensing and managed services offerings
- Drive incremental Microsoft Cloud adoption and services revenues within existing accounts
- Align with digital transformation and Licensing Specialists as needed to support customer’s transformation to cloud technologies
- Ensure flawless and timely execution of all customer related requests.
The Field KAM works directly with the Comparex’s customer base and prospective customers to uncover and position cloud technology and related services. The Field KAM is responsible for facilitating and coordinating the execution of the cloud sales cycle from initial analysis to on-going customer maintenance. The field KAM is supported by Cloud Sales Engineers, software licensing experts and technology services experts to deliver an end-to-end solution to their prospects/customers.
Results Measured & Metrics
The Field KAM’s primary measurement of success will be based on the achievement of financial goals and the attainment of activity metrics.
- Attainment of gross profit goals related to Microsoft cloud software sales
- Attainment of cloud services goals (Project and Managed Services)
- Net new customer revenues
- Year-over-year gross profit growth in supported account base
- Annual Services Revenue for assigned territory
- Prospecting activities
- Number of customer meetings
- Number of Cloud transformation workshops
- Timely pipeline and forecasting motions at weekly, monthly and quarterly intervals
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of Outside Sales experience with college degree or 10 years industry-related sales experience
- Extensive general IT related product knowledge
- Extensive Microsoft Cloud expertise
- Extensive services (project and managed services) expertise
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem- solving skills
Travel: Travel within assigned territory. Travel outside the territory is 5%.
English and French (Bilingual)
Compensation & Benefits
- Fantastic career progression with international opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exciting new global strategy.
- Competitive salary with the ability to overachieve through bonus and commission plan.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Being the part of a familial environment here in Canada, whilst working for a collaborative global organization.
- A strong focus on continuous professional development.
To Apply for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
More About COMPAREX:
We have a strong culture and company values that are embedded at all our locations. We focus on personal development, professional challenges, a fun and flexible work environment.
Strong values are at the heart of our corporate culture. They define the yardsticks on which we base our actions and determine how we behave towards each other. Lived and experienced together, they create an identity and a sense of corporate community. Moreover, this is how many different people with individual abilities grow and become a team. Our customers and partners feel it, too.
You can work for an international company within the quickly evolving market of software licensing and services. As a sales organization, we make decisions and execute the things that drive our dynamic and positive ‘can do’ culture. You have experienced colleagues you can count on. We believe in autonomous teams that define their own KPIs on a yearly basis – you have a direct impact on the company results and you are part of a broader community.
We are looking for people to be at our “Side in a Digital World”, supporting us as we transition into becoming a world class services company with a global portfolio. With the statement “By Your Side in a Digital World”, COMPAREX underlines its goal to inspire customers with possibilities and opportunities for their digital transformation, by addressing key customer priorities.
COMPAREX Canada is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability.
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Personal Growth: A great place to develop a personal career in technology industry
Respect: Mutual respect, for the individual and each other
Integrity: Honest, fair and ethical: Shines through in all that you do
Diversity: Embracing cultures and talents from all 35 COMPAREX countries. A competitive differentiator
Excellence: We want to be the best in all we do. Period, full stop.