Discover the Possibilities for Software Consolidation Behind Your Numbers
Many purchasing agents for software licenses, license managers, administrators, security personnel and CIOs wish they had more insight into their software portfolio. Unfortunately, their current recording and analysis methods only provide them with an incomplete and inadequate overview of their software inventory. Their challenges are:
- Precise software information: “I don’t know the accurate numbers of the software programs we use and the manufacturers the software was obtained from, or their respective patch and support levels.”
- Software consolidation: “I would need a database which enables me to consolidate my software in order to reduce costs and operating efforts.”
- Security risks: “I don’t know if there is any software endangering our IT security like illegal portable apps or software that has run out of manufacturer support, for example. Hence, I’m not able to eliminate those.”
“Imagine what I could do with my software portfolio if I had even more information about it!”
What I would like:
- Greater insight into my software
- Benefits of savings potential, e.g. through consolidation
- The elimination of security risks
Transform Your Software Data into Tangible Benefits
With the COMPAREX Portfolio Management Platform, you get a better overview of your software. Your installed software is automatically recorded using COMPAREX Inventory to collect your existing inventory software and thoroughly qualified using the COMPAREX Profiler service – all at the push of a button and for more than 14,000 manufacturers and 1,000,000 fingerprints.
Your uniquely identified software is clearly presented in your COMPAREX Dashboard, which shows you 17 categories with a total of 480 functions for your ongoing data analysis – evaluate your software with regard to versions, functions, languages and license types or patch levels for example, and discover previously unused optimization potentials.